[Coco] ack!

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Jun 3 10:09:22 EDT 2013

On Monday 03 June 2013 10:00:18 Boisy Pitre did opine:

> For some reason my emails are not getting through to the server.
>
> The makefiles and defsfile has been fixed. Please do an hg pull and hg
> update on the lwtools-port branch. I fixed those yesterday and
> confirmed level3 now assembles.
>
> Merci,
> Boisy

That did not get me anything for that lwtools-port branch.

Can we get rid of the root user requirement?  I wear out the chown -R
command switching the trees user:group around all the time so I can work on
it as me.

There are also some remaining ifp1's giving lwasm a tummy ache, but I
haven't located them yet.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Men live for three things, fast cars, fast women and fast food.
         law-abiding citizens.