[Coco] ack!

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sun Jun 2 21:50:56 EDT 2013

On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 20:25:20 -0400 (EDT)
Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

> Christopher,
> I did that and it worked. Now the step 7. "make" cmd gives nothing
> but "can't find directory" errors and ultimately fails.
>
> All went pretty well up to this point.
> As I said, I got a LOT of warnings in the lwtools installation.
> something about referencing "char"
>
> Also, when installing cygwin, at the end of the installation I got
>
> Postinstall script errors:
> Package: cygutils
>     cygutils.sh exit code 127
>
> and I have no idea if this has anything to do with it.

Bill:

	I have (thankfully) never used cygwin. So I don't know if the
export command in step 7 will work. If it's enough like a real unix,
then that command should set the environment variable NITROS9DIR and
    echo $NITROS9DIR
should print the current directory (and the make command should find all
the directories).

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
     Edward P. Tryon   "In answer to the question of why it happened,
     I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of