[Coco] Bill Vergona & C-DOS

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jun 2 01:43:02 EDT 2013

I suppose it is theoretically possible that CDOS was written and sold
separately by Bill Vergona/Cer-Comp, but I doubt it.  I suspect the
poster of the information in your link (Chet Simpson?) confused CDOS
with the CBASIC compiler sold by Cer-Comp.  I'm not certain whether
there was a CoCo 3 version of CDOS.
I don't recollect ever having seen it.

You might want to have a look at ADOS (ADOS-3 and Extended ADOS-3 for
the CoCo 3) if you're looking for an enhanced RSBASIC, and don't care
if it supports hard drives (which CDOS doesn't, either).  My opinion
is of course hardly unbiased, but it adds a lot more enhancements than
CDOS.  Also supports the CoCo 2B and CoCo 3 32-column lowercase, which
you asked about Basic support for recently.  It's in the list database
here somewhere or other.

Art