[Coco] Bill Vergona & C-DOS

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Jun 2 00:38:32 EDT 2013

Art,
Thank you so much for the correct information.  The reference I read the
information from is
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco/5447
but they must have been mistaken.
Do you know if a Coco 3 version of C-DOS was ever created?  I would be
really interested in it if it exists.  Thanks again.
Kip