[Coco] Retrochallenge -- Micro-C for CoCo

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 13:21:28 EDT 2013

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013, John W. Linville wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> My Retrochallenge project over the past month has been about adapting
> the Dunfield Micro-C/6809 compiler to build code to run on the CoCo.
> The end of the month brings the end of the competition.  So, I've
> posted a little wrap-up post here:
>
> 	http://retrotinker.blogspot.com/2013/07/rc-2013-sc-wrap-up.html

I was of the impression that his development tools were no longer being
sold or distributed.  Where would one legally find a copy of the 6809
compiler?  Assuming that's possible, did you modify the source code to
achieve your goal?  Not entirely clear from a read of your blog (or
perhaps I'm just being dense).

Steve