[Coco] HD63C09ECP PLCC-44 Pin Square Chip Style Datasheet Needed

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Jul 30 23:33:17 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 30 July 2013 23:29:09 Kip Koon did opine:

> Hi Everyone!
>
> I hope everyone is doing fine.  I have been having great difficulty
> finding a datasheet containing the pin out for the PLCC-44 pin case
> style of Hitachi's HD63C09ECP chip.  I have a datasheet  for the
> HD63C09 (no E) version that has both the DIP-40 and the PLCC-44 pin out
> but that is not compatible with the Coco's.  I need a PLCC-44 pin out
> of the DIP-40 E version that is compatible with the Cocos.  If anyone
> has a copy of this datasheet, please send me a private email with a
> copy of it.  Thank you for your help in advance.  Have a great day
> Cocoing!
>
> Kip

Kip, I have the Hitachi book that has that, but I do not see it on the
shelves above me ATM.  So it is either in the midden heap surrounding my
coco3 in the basement, or possibly in another box of books in the garage.

I will keep an eye out for it in my wondering about the place tomorrow &
see if I can scan what you want & send by PM.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Somewhere in Tenafly, New Jersey, a chiropractor is viewing "Leave it
to Beaver"!
         law-abiding citizens.