[Coco] HD63C09ECP PLCC-44 Pin Square Chip Style Datasheet Needed

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 30 23:21:02 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing fine.  I have been having great difficulty finding
a datasheet containing the pin out for the PLCC-44 pin case style of
Hitachi's HD63C09ECP chip.  I have a datasheet  for the HD63C09 (no E)
version that has both the DIP-40 and the PLCC-44 pin out but that is not
compatible with the Coco's.  I need a PLCC-44 pin out of the DIP-40 E
version that is compatible with the Cocos.  If anyone has a copy of this
datasheet, please send me a private email with a copy of it.  Thank you for
your help in advance.  Have a great day Cocoing!

Kip