[Coco] My New Kipper Computer and Cocopedia Update

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Jul 27 01:14:37 EDT 2013

Hi Guys!

How has everyone been doing? I hope everyone is well and having a lot of fun
with their Cocos!

It has been a while since I last sent a message to the Coco List.  Man, have
I been busy!

For those who are interested.

I have been doing a lot of experimenting with Eagle learning its many
features.

I have begun initial Schematic Entry and PCB Layout for a new 6x09 based
computer called KIPPER.

My Cocopedia web page

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc

has been updated with the initial specifications as well as basic design for
the Kipper Computer.

Included is a list of Kipper compatible cards I plan to design for this
computer many of which the initial Schematic Entry and PCB Layout is
complete.

I invite anyone who is interested building a 6x09 based computer of their
own who never did to take a look at what I have done so far.

Anyone who is interested in contributing to this design and development to
reply also.

I also invite positive comments and suggestions for improvements as well as
other ideas.

Other updates have been made as well as a slight redesign of the Table of
Contents.

Take care everyone and thanks a bunch for reading this far.

Kip