[Coco] Cocopedia updated

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Jul 26 11:11:30 EDT 2013

On Friday 26 July 2013 11:04:44 Wayne Campbell did opine:

> http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/The_Structure_of_I-Code
>
> I will remember to include the link next time.
>
> Wayne

Interesting Wayne.  I was never aware that basic09 was an rpn language at
heart.  But I can see where it has a speed advantage at execution time too.
And I can recall using that sort of sequencing without knowingly hanging a
3 letter acronym on it at the time in some of my asm code over the years.

We can assume that there will eventually be a disassembler for b09 code?