[Coco] making nitros9 on MinGW

Marc Charbonneau timebandit001 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 18:11:04 EDT 2013

Bill,

I can understand that. Windows needs a reinstall every couple year (if not
every year) since it get slower over time. I'm sure you will end up with a
much faster machine afterward. My last windows dev laptop was at least 3x
faster when, after 2 years, I reinstalled it.

I'm now on a Linux laptop and hopefully will never have to reinstall. It
came with Ubuntu and if I ever reinstall, it will be Debian stable since
you can always upgrade it to the latest version without breaking anything.

Le 21 juil. 2013 17:34, "Bill Pierce" <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> a écrit :

> Marc,
> That would fix the boot but not the full, over populated drive with too
much software installed. It needed a good house cleaning anyway. I've been
meaning to do this since Januaury and have been putting it off. I just
didn't feel like reinstalling all the studio's software. It takes a good
full day to install everything not to mention having to locate all the CDs
and DVDs.