[Coco] making nitros9 on MinGW

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 19:06:19 EDT 2013

OK.. decided to sort this out today and put together a brief guide.
Turns out there are some "gotchas" and small tweaks needed for a
successful build.  I hope this helps, if it works for more than just
myself maybe I'll put it on a wiki or something.

How To Build NitrOS9 on Windows:

Step 1: Get MinGW