[Coco] making nitros9 on MinGW

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jul 18 19:36:39 EDT 2013

Aaron,
I followed your instructions to the "t".
Once I enter:

export PATH="/usr/local/bin:/mingw/bin:/bin:/c/Windows/system32:/c/Windows:/c/ProgramFiles/Mercurial"

and then:

hg clone http://lwtools.projects.l-w.ca/hg/lwtools

I get:

hg.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point wcsncpy_s could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll

Each cmd was copied and pasted direct from your instructions in the wiki.

So what is my problem?

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia