[Coco] ... and now on Ubuntu 13.04...

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Tue Jul 16 20:25:22 EDT 2013

From: Gene Heskett

> According to nitros9's cmp, around 66 bytes are different.  If it was just
> the two versions of the time, I'd suspect only maybe 30 bytes of diff.
> But
> this is the only sysgo that was built with lwtools, everything else I have
> was built with mamou, and its obvious the src code has been massaged to
> make it build with lwtools.  However, there's no record of those edits in
> the module's srcfile header area.
>
> So much for good record keeping. Gotta love it, not... :(
>
> Cheers, Gene

cd ~/nitros9/level1/modules
hg history sysgo.asm | less

I don't see any changes to sysgo.asm since Feburary 26, 2012.

There's a way to generate a diff of the last commit with hg, but it's
somewhat of a pain. With TortoiseHg, it's as simple as right clicking on the
file, click History, and then scroll through the commits to see the diff for
each revision.