[Coco] linux and lwtools

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 17:14:37 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Bob Devries wrote:
> All present and correct sir! The only differences is in the length of the .o
> fil;es, and I'd expect that with a different CPU (arm).

Bob, did you ever find out why you could not make it work on your RPi?
I just compiled lwtools 4.8 on my ARM Dockstar right now (on an old
Debian installation) and there was no issues whatsoever.

Anyway, I have uploaded ARM binaries of lwtools 4.8 to
http://lwtools.projects.l-w.ca/contrib/tormod/
Maybe you can tell us if these work for you.

Tormod