[Coco] linux and lwtools

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Sun Jul 14 19:03:40 EDT 2013

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 5:48 AM, Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all, and especially Tormod and Gene,
>
> I thought I'd start a new threat for my Raspberry Pi/Linux experiences...
>
> I migrated to my Raspberry Pi, and am trying to compile the lwtools
> package. I get an error at the end:
>
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llw

Bob, are you using the most current raspian image for the RPi?  Also have
you made sure that it is fully updated. Are you using the mercurial repo
version of lwtools?

Reason I ask is that I am using the most current raspian image for the RPi
and fully updated and am also using the most current updated version of the
lwtools sources from the mercurial repo for lwtools.

So far I verified the building of the tools on my RPi and lwtools builds
without any errors or problems.