[Coco] making nitros9 on MinGW

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 15:33:16 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 12:22 AM, Bob Devries wrote:
> I get instances like this (copied from the make output):
>
> cd cmds; os9 copy -o=0 ../nos96809l1v030209deluxe_dw.dsk,CMDS
> os9 attr -q -pe -npw -pr -e -w -r
>
> It's obvious (to me) that there's a part of the command missing in both of
> the above lines. The copy should have a source file after -o=0 and the attr
> command should have the .dsk filename with (I assume) the directory and
> filename appended.

Please try in an empty directory to create a makefile with this contents:

all:
    echo $(sort b c a c)

(there should be a tab in front of echo). And run make. It should
return "a b c". If not, the sort function does not work in your make.
If this is OK, it must be CMDS_DW and CMDS_D2 that have not been set.
Please paste your build log somewhere (e.g. pastebin.com), at least
the "deluxe" part of it.

Which version of make do you use? The output from "make -v" and "type
make" would be useful. If you are using mingw32-make, please try
installing the msys-make package, since http://mingw.org/wiki/FAQ says
mingw32-make has some limitations.

Tormod