[Coco] Dale Puckett

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 07:39:10 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,
Does anyone know whatever happened to Dale Puckett who wrote one of the OS9 columns in Rainbow for many years? In the last column I find that he wrote, he mentioned what was coming next month and no more articles ever appeared in his name after that. No mention was made of where he went. Rainbow seemed to replace his monthly column with an OS9 advice column by "Our Staff"

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com