[Coco] drive motors

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jul 14 16:21:29 EDT 2013

Robert,
I think he was assuming you were meaning the disk was already formatted before using DSKINI, but yes, DSKINI will format the disks fine. They will just be formatted as 35trk SSDD disks. Unless you have something like ADOS or ADOS3, or are using OS-9, RSDOS will format ALL drives as 35trk SSDD no matter what kind of drive it is.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com