[Coco] drive motors

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Sun Jul 14 15:25:39 EDT 2013

Oh, that must be it then -- I've been assuming that a healthy DD disk
would suffice, and that DSKINI could format it, after all it can with
blank 5-1/4" media.  I don't have VCC set up, never got the hang of it.
Is there a PC utility for accomplishing the format?  I was simply
verifying my DD disks by using command:

FORMAT A: /T:80 /N:9

to specify a 720k format...

-RobertH