[Coco] NitrOS-9 new snapshot build [WAS: Setting up the /IH descriptor]

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 13:46:26 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 7:39 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> While I have access to that page, I took the liberty of committing the 3
> stanza's of build instructions into a bash script that I could even do
> nightly.  Obviously it won't work till I set those env vars.  And since I
> now have 31 msgs in the work folder, where your msg probably went, I'll go
> sort that basket of spam flavored rattlesnakes next.

Those env vars? You mean those SSH things in the top makefile? Do not
use these makefile targets unless you know how they work - these are
for pushing snapshots of built disk images to the server.

If you want to pull code, commit and push the changes back you
shouldn't use the makefile, just normal hg pull, hg commit and hg
push.

Tormod