[Coco] NitrOS-9 new snapshot build [WAS: Setting up the /IH descriptor]

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Jul 11 13:39:03 EDT 2013

On Thursday 11 July 2013 13:34:17 Tormod Volden did opine:

> On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Thursday 11 July 2013 13:18:34 Tormod Volden did opine:
> >> The (sourceforge) username and password is the same. I'll send you
> >> private e-mail to help you sort out your credentials setup, it's all
> >> about the .hg/hgrc.
> >
> > Which mine atm contain no references to either of the 3 env vars I
> > need to set, as posted in the previous msg.
>
> Maybe you could have the patience to wait for the private mail I
> promised you, before ranting on here and in the other thread :)
>
> > I'll apologize for my shortness here, but TBT its damned frustrating.

> >> A lot of messages on this list... There is documentation on the
> >> sourceforge site but it is not easy to navigate.
> >
> > Maybe on sourceforge if you can find the right branch of it, but the
> > nitros9.org link isn't working, so posting it wasn't helpful.
>
> Sorry for posting the broken link, I guess my web browser "helpfully"
> prepended "www." without me knowing it. For the record:
>
> http://www.nitros9.org/
>
> Tormod

While I have access to that page, I took the liberty of committing the 3
stanza's of build instructions into a bash script that I could even do
nightly.  Obviously it won't work till I set those env vars.  And since I
now have 31 msgs in the work folder, where your msg probably went, I'll go
sort that basket of spam flavored rattlesnakes next.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Life is just a bowl of cherries, but why do I always get the pits?
         law-abiding citizens.