[Coco] Typing Software

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 22:53:46 EDT 2013

I don't think it would really be a good idea to teach typing to kids on a
CoCo.  I actually think it would be a VERY bad idea.
It would just make their future of typing on 'standard' computers confusing
and mess with their young minds.  Shifted number keys in different places,
for one example.

Plus, if they're kids, they're going to be using tablets and phones to type
in all their text messages anyway.