[Coco] Setting up the /IH descriptor

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 04:17:43 EDT 2013

Hi Luis,

I'm also struggling with a SuperIDE with CF card. I'm trying to set it all
up for a friend.

Could you show a complete output of the command:

dmode /ih

I'm getting errors with the CDROM drive attached to the SuperIDE, and
thought at first that it was the drivers, but it appears that accessing the
IDE *also* gives errors except for /DD and /I0.

Either a dmode output or the output of dump would suffice.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia