[Coco] The Coco Zelda Clone

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jul 8 23:00:46 EDT 2013

Thanks Terry,
The stuff on the "Performance" page is with my live guitars.
The Zelda clone will be a slow process. I've never written a game engine on the Coco with the exception of a couple of adventure systems in BASIC, though I have played around with them in Visual Basic & 3D FPS stuff. I have a basic idea on what I want to do, it's just getting it into code.
I'd love to have the sources to the original Zelda. It's my understanding that it is possible to get them for porting but you have to jump through some hoops.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com