[Coco] The Coco Zelda Clone

Terrance Hale mizagorn at att.net
Mon Jul 8 21:56:23 EDT 2013

Thanks for sharing!

Interestingly, I found out about console emulators just about a month ago, and The Legend of Zelda was the first one I downloaded, so I too have a nostalgic fondness for it.

Your graphics look really good, impressive.  Hopefully you'll be able to move forward as time allows and get the logic and coding down.

Also enjoying your music.  Listening to "Jump" right now, one that I love to play on the keyboards.  Your solo in the middle is especially good; speed up the heart exciting wish-I-could-see-it-live good, even... I'll have to listen again, which I don't normally do. :)

Terry