[Coco] Setting up the /IH descriptor

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jul 8 14:39:36 EDT 2013

No NitrOS-9 nightly builds that I know of. The last one done was by David Ladd back in Januaury.
 We need someone with access that can successfully build the repo that also knows the cmds for the nightly build (something about a "burst" cmd?), who can take the time to at least do a weekly build. Even a monthly build would be better than what we have now.
The NitrOS-9 repo hasn't been built regularly for over 4 or 5 years. It's only being done when someone finally get's sick of getting bad disks.
I would do it but my cygwin errors, saying it's out of resources (on a 4 gig AMD quadcore??). Also, I don't have upload access (and do not want it for now).

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com