[Coco] SuperIDE and CF Cards

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon Jul 8 11:42:00 EDT 2013

Gustavo,

We tested many different makes and models.....No problems.

With that said, I know for sure we didn't test them all.

The device follows the spec.

Have you verified that the result of the dd clone is REALLY a clone? Disk compare?

Ed has his CFs in here now and his process that he used. One of his 256MB, Transcends DO NOT have enough sectors to accept the image. Even though they are all 256MB CFs, they all have different number of sectors.

SideWalk is not creating a clone.

I use WinHex Pro version.

Regards,

Mark