[Coco] NitrOS9 boot debug info

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 21:52:03 EDT 2013

I checked out INIT; it points to /DD and /DD/CMDS which is correct. /DD
should be the same as /I0 which is the IDE descriptor.

I compared DD with I0, and except from the name and CRC, they are the same.

As far as I can see, there's no duplications in the OS9Boot file.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia