[Coco] DriveWire issues with Coco 1 F/285 Board

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Tue Jul 2 11:10:12 EDT 2013

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> unfortunately the 741C is one of the few soldered IC's in my board :(

I'm getting into this thread rather late but here are my results.

I have a Coco1 26-3004A that I believe to be an F-board. It does have the 741
for U3. I have no problems using Drivewire4 and can run NitrOS-9 from
noos96809L1coco1_dw.dsk, which ought to be a very good test.

While there may be differences in the Coco1 models 26-3002A/3A/4A, I'd bet that
they all will work with the correct Drivewire HDBDOS ROM image.

Luis, would you like me to e-mail you a ROM image in LOADM format to test with
your Coco1?

Robert