[Coco] Coco1 artifact color flickering

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 16:45:48 EDT 2013

Hi me again with the white coco1. Now what bothers me are the artifact
colors. They flick and it's annoying. It's hard to capture on video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk3CEXY6Itk

In this video you can the the (GREEN ???) color flickering while the pink
won't. If I have a reversed phase, the pink will blink. Some of my TVs will
decode this signal in shades of gray (no colors).

BTW the TV is NTSC and is connected direct on cable tv/antenna using a
RCA-F connector and shielded coax.

All my other colors show correct colors on this TV.

I tried to regulate the trimmers there is on close to the RF box and two
others on RF box. Inside RF box there are two others that seems to be sound
regulators ?

So messing with the trimmers won't do any difference on flickering pattern,
and I use a plastic screwdriver to regulate the RF trimmers.

--
Long live the CoCo