[Coco] C compiler for RSDOS

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Jan 31 20:54:45 EST 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:26:17AM +0000, T. Franklin wrote:
> Look into the Dunfield Development Systems. It's a full 6809 C
> Compiler and macro assembler. There was a point that you can download
> it free, but I think that is gone now. He charged me about $125. Well
> worth it. Headers need some modification to get it to work with the
> CoCo but it's not a big deal. It outputs a S-Record file. I wrote
> a small program that converts the S-Record to a compatible BIN file
> which can be loaded directly to the CoCo.

The DDS compiler is a nice tool.  Similarly, I have modified his
default library to target the CoCo.  I played with it more several
years ago, but most of my CoCo development is in 6809 assembler.

Any other DDS C compiler users out there?  Maybe we should band
together and develop / share a CoCo-specific runtime library for it?

John
--
John W. Linville                Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville at tuxdriver.com                  might be all we have.  Be ready.