[Coco] C compiler for RSDOS

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 07:23:21 EST 2013

Thanks for the info Tim, but I'm actually looking for a C compiler to use on the Coco itself, not a cross-compiler. I will be checking into the Micro-C system though
The program I am interested in is The "Coco-C" compiler for RSDOS by Infinitum Technology. It came out in about 1993.

Thanks again
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com