[Coco] Fahrfall update -- "new" Alpha release

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Jan 31 19:22:11 EST 2013

Hey...

As I took Fahrfall to various events last year, I made a few updates.
Unfortunately, until today I had neglected to post those binaries
for others to run...

More information is available on the Fahrfall blog:

	http://fahrfall.blogspot.com/

Please let me know if you have problems with it!  The code should
run on CoCo1, CoCo2, Dragon, or other compatibles (e.g. CP-400),
but not on the CoCo3(*).

John

P.S.  I think the VCC is supposed to emulate a CoCo3.  When last I
checked, VCC would run Fahrfall even though a real CoCo3 won't.