[Coco] Simple 8-bit VGA Graphics Card

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:08:11 EST 2013

Hi Kip!

NP!. I am Dutch, but had German in school (and besides the languages are
relatively similar). I am really fascinated by your projects and I wish I
had the time and technical expertise to do similar things. However, I chose
to study biology instead of computer science or engineering, so I have to
take what I can muster in my spare time.

I must say I am a bit lost in the jungle of documents and unsure what
exactly you need help understanding for. I don't think that Google
Translate always does a good job. In fact, more than often, it makes a
mess.

What do you say to just sending me the sentences that you have trouble with
and I will help you as quickly as I can!

Cheers,
Fedor Steeman