[Coco] Teletex Cartridge Modification Procedure

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Sun Jan 27 21:14:01 EST 2013

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 01:09:57 +0000 (UTC)
From: Sean James<mindlord at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] Teletex Cartridge Modification Procedure - Please
	Check for	Accuracy

I checked the rompak. I was wrong about the name. It's VideoTex, not Teletex.
Anyway it's an obsolete terminal emulator that was designed to connect to
proprietary servers that Radio Shack/Tandy had set up to retrieve Compuserve
and a few other data warehouses. It now serves absolutely no useful purpose,
even for enthusiasts. That's neither here not there because sadly, it's a 24 pin
rom. Looks like I'm going to have to find a new source for a board.

Youcan get a 24 to 28 pin conversion socket. You can make your own, but I no longer have that info.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine