[Coco] Manuals ADOS in OCR TEXT

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Jan 29 15:05:09 EST 2013

Yes, the programs are free to use for noncommercial purposes.

There were 3 drivers for hardware real-time clocks that were sold
separately for Extended ADOS-3:  CLOCKRT.BIN, CLOCK31.BIN, and
CLOCKSW.BIN.  The first two were for clocks sold by Disto/CRC, and the
last was for the SmartWatch clock manufactured by Dallas Semiconductor
(DS1216?) and sold at Radio Shack and other places.  To use one of
these, you put it on your Extended ADOS-3 work disk under the name
CLOCK.BIN and when you ran the configure program, it would be
incorporated into the binary that would be burned into the EPROM.

Art