[Coco] Manuals ADOS in OCR TEXT

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:45:14 EST 2013

Hi Mr. flexser
I wanted to ask if their programs are free to use.
It is to create the tab cocopedia with or without the provision of these programs
Also I have a question hacerca of a program which is not well understood in the last page of ADOS-3, not whether or SVCLOCK SWCLOCK
Nor could I find the program itself