[Coco] Another rare brazilian coco clone...

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at ramoth.org.uk
Mon Jan 28 17:46:15 EST 2013

On 28/01/2013 20:21, Daniel Campos wrote:
> Luis,
>
> I not tested the pause function for an entire hour, but I think you
> can have it paused as long as you want. The video freezes but its
> still visible all the time.

This is what I would expect if it's using the /HALT line, that would
just halt the 6809, whereas holding down reset holds not only the 6809
in reset, but also the SAM, which is why the ram decays, as the SAM is
not refreshing it. With /HALT asserted the SAM and VDG are still running
as normal so you still get a picture etc.

Cheers.

Phill.