[Coco] Another rare brazilian coco clone...

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 20:55:27 EST 2013

Hi Dennis,

The circuit I used is based on the schematic present at page 12 of the
MC6847 datasheet:

http://people.ece.cornell.edu/land/courses/ece4760/ideas/mc6847.pdf

In the place of the 3.9K and 3.3K resistors, I changed both for 10K
resistors. The 470 Ohms resistor I removed. In the place of the 560 Ohm
resistor I put a 1K trimpot for fine tunning.
On mine I also put two trimpots in pulldown on both B-Y and R-Y lines
that come from 6847 to 1372. It helps both to regulate colors and
decrease color saturation.
All else remains exactly the same as on the datasheet.

I used this formula on both MX-1600 and on the Color64, another Coco
clone I have:

https://picasaweb.google.com/109345699838454178536/LZColor64#

Regards,
Daniel