[Coco] Another rare brazilian coco clone...

Denis Bisson denis.bisson2 at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 27 20:25:58 EST 2013

Daniel Campos <daniel.campus at ...> writes:
> Last week I acquired another rare brazilian coco clone, the Dynacom MX-1600.
> https://picasaweb.google.com/109345699838454178536/DynacomMX1600
> It came on bad shape and not working, but after some work, it's fully
> functional again.

  Hi!

  Nice picture and work!

May I asked you if you could share with me the MC1472 circuit you made?

I've already made something like that two times in the past to convert regular
COCO to provide NTSC signal directly. But according to your picture, you have
much more potentiometers than the application note I am using for that patch.
I would be curious to use your circuit as your picture seems to show a better
result.

Thanks.

Dennis.