[Coco] About ADOS

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 15:40:08 EST 2013

A great job that I do, I slowly finding out about and putting things in order, for all
You are right, not necessary, preserve it.
I wish you and Mr. Robert Gault, could reach an agreement and improve some more DOS system, a kind of union of HDBDOS and ADOS, would be great.
Great honor to have you with us

I would like to fill in your personal profile cocopedia
If ustesd want and have a good supply me your personal information, I could place in cocopedia for you