[Coco] About ADOS

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Jan 26 15:53:35 EST 2013

Luis, that page simply listed a couple of people who offered (a couple
of decades ago) the service of burning the configured ADOS file into
an EPROM.  It also noted that one of them sold a 24-to-28 pin adapter
socket as well.  The stuff below the dotted line is a plug for the
soon-to-be-introduced ADOS-3.

Art