[Coco] Assemblers' Documentation

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Wed Jan 23 23:27:26 EST 2013

Howdy. The only complaint I'm going to make about your message is the
lack of paragraphs made it hard to read. Enough complaining.

I happen to be the creator of one assembler for the 6809/6309 which is
part of lwtools (http://lwtools.projects.l-w.ca/). It generally accepts
standard Motorola syntax with extras like allowing ";" to introduce
comments (in addition to "*"). It happens to have a reasonably complete
manual (available at the project's web site).

You will probably find that most assemblers will accept mostly standard
Motorola syntax often with extras.