[Coco] Coco 2 and the 6847T1

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 21:42:25 EST 2013

Also... Tony DiStefano had an article on The Rainbow's "Turn of The Screw"
on installing a pair of switches to force the CoCo 2 to engage and keep on
the true lowercase mode as the ROM code would keep on resetting the VDG to
its legacy mode.

You can get the Full Turn of The Screw series at:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Books/Full%20Turn%20of%20the%20Screw.pdf

The CoCo 2B review and hardware fix is in there from page 91 on the PDF.

-- RP