[Coco] Korean Coco 2 question

Jeremy Michea jmichea at bell.net
Tue Jan 22 16:03:08 EST 2013

Thanks for the help everyone. Sounds like I’ll be ok with this machine. I don’t own a disk drive so that won’t matter and the drivewire that I do have is for the Coco 3. No this machine will be used for playing coco 2 cart games and so far everyone has worked fine so what I use it for, it’ll be a nice addition to the collection. More of an everyday machine for coco gaming, with that sexy yellow color, its not going in the display case anyway.

Wonder if I should spray paint it with Krylon fusion or try a retrobright solution? Of course those yellow keys will be a pain to brighten up, don’t know what to do to fix that. Yuck.

Thanks again everyone!