[Coco] Where's Waldo aka HDBDOS 1.4 located

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Jan 13 22:33:34 EST 2013

Kip Koon wrote:
> Hi guys,
>

> I must be having a Brain fart because I cannot find the Official Download
> site for HDBDOS 1.4.  I was told it is on toolshed which is probably true,
> But I cannot find it.  I've also looked on Drivewire 4, googled hdbdos, etc.
> but to no avail.  I've been on this computer most of the afternoon except
> for a soldering session fixing a DC jack on a client's laptop.  Ouch!  That
> was difficult!  L  Please let me know when one of you guys has a few free
> minutes.  Thanks a bunch.
>

> Kip

Kip,

You you do need to look at Toolshed:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/toolshed/

There may not be a site to download the HDBDOS 1.4 roms directly and if so, you
will need to obtain the source code and compile it yourself.
http://toolshed.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/toolshed/toolshed/file/19bbe5a652ad/hdbdos

If you have a specific rom variant you want, contact me directly and I can send
you that version.

Robert