[Coco] Where's Waldo aka HDBDOS 1.4 located

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 13 21:07:47 EST 2013

Hi guys,

I must be having a Brain fart because I cannot find the Official Download
site for HDBDOS 1.4.  I was told it is on toolshed which is probably true,
But I cannot find it.  I've also looked on Drivewire 4, googled hdbdos, etc.
but to no avail.  I've been on this computer most of the afternoon except
for a soldering session fixing a DC jack on a client's laptop.  Ouch!  That
was difficult!  L  Please let me know when one of you guys has a few free
minutes.  Thanks a bunch.

Kip