[Coco] IMPORTANT NitrOS9 Level1 for Drivewire sic HDBDOS Drivewire

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Jan 7 11:15:07 EST 2013

David Ladd wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net> wrote:
>
>> I've found that the same logic errors in the conditionals of dwread.asm
>> and dwwrite.asm present in Toolshed/hdbdos are present in
>> nitros9/level1/modules dwread.asm and dwwrite.asm.
>>

> Robert, I also found in the dwwrite.asm file two sections of IFNE H6309-1
> not just one.  So that was probably also a BIG killer right there.  I
> removed that section of duplicated code and label.  Though before doing so
> I did verify that the duplication was exact :D
>
><snip>
>
> I did a test compile and I didn't get any compiler errors related to the
> drivewire stuff.  Only thing I can test right now is the becker stuff with
> VCC and xroar.  I will need someone to test the most current coco1, coco2,
> coco3, and coco3_6309 dw builds.
>
><snip>
>
> Dave
>
> --

Dave,

You were just getting confused with IFEQ vs IFNE and what signified H6309
active. :) I'm not sure who wrote the original code but my patched code did work
even though some 6809 code was next to a negH6309 conditional.

Your changes compile correctly for all coco versions, far as I can tell.

Robert