[Coco] Rainbow on Tape

Sun Jan 6 23:00:13 EST 2013

Hi,

If you cannot find a good copy online, try copying and pasting the code from
the OCRed Rainbow Dec/1984.

https://sites.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/cococoding/home/magazines/rainbow

You may have to do some touch up, but this set was not intended for copying
and pasting code.

If the results are really bad, send me an e-mail and I will try a different
OCR program that may produce better results. It really is too long to type
in by hand.

mailto:a_nani_mouse at mindspring.com

If you can, and I cannot, check:

http://www.tandycoco.com/directory.shtml

I do not think that it is there either.

SHF

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker" <ranaur at ranaur.net>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 7:03 PM
Subject: [Coco] Rainbow on Tape

Hi!

I was fiddling with a game called Alpha II. I have it on tape, but ìm
having a tough time to recover it. I think it was released in the Rainbow
of Dec/84 (well, I found a game called Alpha II on that).

I looked for it on the rainbow on tape archives (
http://www.coorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Magazines/Riabbow On
Tape.zip), with no luck.

Actually the ˜Rainbow Adventures˜ Zipfile misses the Disk 2 aswell.

Does someone knows about this game? I don`t think I have the patience to
type it again :-).

Thanks!