[Coco] Sailorman and DW ??

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 13:54:03 EST 2013

Sailor Man is the first program in 64k mode,
it uses every 64k, and a coco2 not leave much room for DW
The basic program can not be used in a program for a basic defect
Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela